Thursday, April 27, 2006

Drivin Home!

Tonight I was driving home and I was speaking with Megan on the phone....she asked me what road I was on......I said, "the 410"........she asked, "is it busy?"........I said, "yes it is"......she then asked, "isn't there another road to take?.........I said, "No, the government didn't make another one."......She asked, "What's the Government?"..........I explained "remember when I voted for the blue party".........she said "yes"........I said, "they are the government"........she then asked "what are they doing then?"........I said "lowering taxes" and explained a little more to her.......she asked me "what are taxes?" and I told her "that we pay them to make new roads and things like that".......she then said "don't pay them then Mommy".......I had to laugh.....if this is what she's thinking at 5 1/2......look out politics because here comes your next candidate!

1 comment:

Daniela & Kevin said...

Kevin and I both laughed at this story! We wish we could all just NOT PAY! lol