Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Good Weekend...but some pain too....

This weekend was good. Friday night we didn't do much, I was tried and went to bed early....I woke up at 2 am with a very stiff neck which went down my right side....I popped 2 extra strength advil and I was on my way....first it was to gymnastics...then onto Megan's friends birthday party....then to my cousin's house who was having a 60th surprise open house for him....wouldn't ya know it I forgot to bring my camera everywhere on Saturday.......hopefully someone will post some pictures from Saturday......I'll keep you posted......Sunday (today) we didn't do to much as I was still suffering from a stiff neck......hopefully this pain will go soon because it's a pain in the neck (pardon the punn)

pictures from the 60th surprise on my cousin Pat's site

2 comments:

Pat said...

ok.. I posted some of the pictures. It was great that you could make it to the party. I know Tom really appreciated it. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Pauline said...

Thanks for posting the pictures....it was great to see you all again, we enjoyed ourselves.