Friday, April 28, 2006


Tonight I met Ken and Meg at the Fish and Chip Shop for supper, we went to Henry's Photo to look at Digital Cameras, I think I found something I like....it seems like it has all the bells and whistles...take a look......it's a Sony DSC-H1 Cybershot 5.1MP 12X 2.5IDCAM......if anyone can suggest wheather this is a good camera or not that would help me out loads......you see I was at my cousin Carolynns last weekend and she has a great camera and I fell in love with it.....so we went to Henry's and asked for it but they said it was discontinued and that they were coming out in a month with the #3 to hers, now do I wait for it to compare or do I go buy this????? hmmmmmm....help?

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Get the Canon S2 IS - It's discontinued but still available everywhere. I got mine at Futureshop. It will be similar in price to the Sony but the SD Memory Cards are better than the Memory stick that Sony uses. It also lacks (as far as I can see) an image stabilizer - very handy when you use the 12X optical zoom, which I guarantee you'll use.

Both cameras look good. There will be pros and cons to both.