Well after watching yet another episode of The Apprentice I have to say that I really liked Bryce he was well put together. He admitted that he wasn't very creative for this task, however he was able to pull that team together to work as one and use the many talents (or lack of talent) to the best. What I did like was his drive and not back down to Trump. He didn't treat Trump like he was someone to run and hide from. He stood for what he believed in which was excellent. Trump never makes comments after he's fired someone and this time he told Bryce that he'll go far!
On another note: Did you see the section where Donald says his words of wisdom? "Command Respect"? This was great! He said if you can't get respect from your employess you need to find another job!
No comments:
Post a Comment