Well the night went terrible...up every hour to hour and half with Meg being sick.....the longest she went was from 5:45 am- 9am.....she woke up not feeling well, trying to get her to drink water but she says her tummy is still in pain......so I've just got some orange Gatorade and she's had a couple of sips of that (here's hoping that stays done) I've had enough of the colors! She's very warm but no fever, and of coarse I'm not feeling well either.
Last night we had a call from Ken's Dad letting us know that his Mom is in the hospital with pnemonia...she's been in there since Saturday and she's doing ok on antibiotics and the puffer mask.
2 comments:
We hope all of the Young Family is doing better really, really soon!
hope you are all feeling well soon... & I'm keeping the Lysol spray handy!!
Post a Comment