Monday, April 02, 2007

Purple What???

Today I picked Meg up from her afterschool program, she wasn't feeling well had a tummy ache. I thought at first she may have gotten in trouble at school, now I wish that she had because as it appears it will be a long night. On the drive home we were almost home when she said I think I'm going to be sick, and I said, "do you think you can make it home?" when I looked in the mirror she had her hand over her mouth and purple was coming out of her mouth and nose, I thought she was possesed. I stopped the car at the side of the road got out and handed her a blanket I had in back for her to be sick on. I had called Ken earlier to ask him to run a bath as she said she wasn't feeling well and maybe a nice warm bath would do....it did help clean her up. My car was a mess...thank goodness to Ken who cleaned it up. I did the purple laundry. Since then she's had some broth which she's brough back up, a couple sips of water which just recently came back up in her bed (doing more laundry), and now she has it happening from the other end. Anyway I'm going to go and get the linens put in the dryer just in case there needed in the night (please pray we do not need them again). Goodnight!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hope she is feeling better this morning.