Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Idol....Jann Arden!



Tonight I went to see Jann Arden with my friend Jenn. I hadn't planned to go but good friends of mine (Daniela and Kevin) had to sell their tickets, I felt bad for them as they were really looking forward to going....I bought the tickets off of them and tonight was the night I went to see my "Idol"......I have to say the seats were the best I ever had and if I can download the pictures from my camera phone I'll show you just how good........the concert was excellent as always.....3 years ago I went to see her and she sang the song "Hanging By A Thread" and she had said that she wouldn't sing it again in concert, but she did tonight.....I love that song it really is quite sad....but it touches me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had such a good time! We will have to try and catch Jann the next time she is in town!