I was tagged by Carolynn ....your turn!
10 firsts...
1) First boyfriend/girlfriend: Micheal B
2) First best friend: Jenn S (my kinder buddy)
3) First screen name: I don't have one yet....ha! ha!
4) First kiss: Micheal B
5) First piercings: Ears, and only ears
6) First Car: Dodge Shawdow
7) First love: Darryl H
8) First stuffed animal: Teddy Bear from my Nana that makes a noise (it still does)
9) First tried a cigarette: Grade 8
10) First failed class: Grade 9 Geography (all my friends had the other lunch)
9 lasts...
1) last cigarette: ugh.....Dec 2000...what was I thinking I was so sick
2) last alchoholic beverage: Strawberry Margarita (Tuesday Night)
3) last car ride: To work
4) last kiss: from my Meg at the bus
5) last phone call: Ken seeing how is day is starting
6) last cd played: Kelly Clarkson
7) last bubble bath: Monday night
8) last time you cried: Tuesday....happy tears
9) last "I love you": Same as last kiss
8 have you ever...
1) have you ever dated one of your best friends: No
2) have you ever skinny dipped: No
3) have you ever been on TV: No
4) have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Yep
5) have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: Nope
6) have you ever fallen in love: Most Definitly
7) have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes too many
8) have you ever been depressed: Yes
7 places you've been to...
1) Venezuela
2) Orlando, Florida (many times)
3) St Lucia
4) Dominican Republlic
5) Cuba - going again soon
6) England (many times....my family is there)
7) Jamaica
6 things you've done today...
1) Got my daughter ready for school
2) Ate breakfast
3) Read some blogs
4) Came to work
5) Watched Survivor
6) Listened to Messages
5 favorite things in NO order:
1) Spending time with ones I love
2) Going to England
3) Talking on the Phone
4) Chocolate
5) Travelling
4 things you want to do before you die...
1) Watch Meg get married
2) Meet my grandchildren
3) Go to Fiji
4) Meet Jann Arden (I really want to have lunch with her!)
3 things you will do tomorrow:
1) Go to Gymnastics
2) Have lunch with my Girl (Daddy's working)
3) Hopefully relax (yeah right for those who know me well enough)
2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...
1) Lighter
2) Retired Early
1 thing you are now
1) Tired
Tagging 4 people:
1) The Mackenzies
2) Heather
3) Pat
4) hmmm
1 comment:
oh man!! I'm supposed to do this?? geesh!
Post a Comment