Thursday, February 02, 2006

4 What????

Here’s a questionnaire to fill out…..a little different then the rest……send it around and ask for it back so you can learn more about your circle of friends


Four jobs I've had:
1. Shoes Department
2. Cashier
3. Assembly
4. Senior Account Executive

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Ghost
3. Evelyn
4. The Shawshank Redemption

Four places I've lived:
1. House in Brampton
2. House in Georgetown
3. Apartment in Brampton
4. House in Caledon

Four TV shows I love:
1. CSI (all of them)
2. Survivior
3. Coronation Street
4. Eastenders

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Venezuela
2. Jamaica
3. England
4. St Lucia

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Korma (Curry)
2. Pasta with Tuna, chick peas and spinich
3. Steak & Kidney Pie
4. Chicken Stir Fry

Four sites I visit daily (meaning "often"):
1. The Forever Youngs
2. The Mackenzie Family
3. Shutter Bug
4. PULSE 24

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In England
2. Fiji on the beach
3. At a get together with all my family
4. Sitting on the couch with my feet up

Four favorite Restaurants:
1. Katsura (Japanese)
2.TJ Chicagos
3.The Keg
4.Any English Pub

1 comment:

Daniela & Kevin said...

Fiji on the beach sounds nice, along with Wings from T.J Chicago's! Yummy!!!! Daniela