Thursday, March 01, 2007

What???

Well this morning has been crazy already. We all get up, Megan and Ken have their breakfast together as usual, and then off Ken goes to work. I get Megan ready for school, uniform on, hair done, make her lunch and pack her backpack. We leave the house at 7:15 am....that's when it happens...the phone call...it is the call to say "the school is having a snow day today."....Snow day??? There isn't any falling...they said no not yet but it is in anticipation of it, and because 90% of the students are bussed in they don't want to chance it for the way home....well this makes me call my husband to tell him. Work hasn't been exceptionally busy for him since it has been so cold out so far this year (he work is based on weather) and he said I guess I'll have to cancel all the jobs then and come back home....I feel bad since it is not bad weather yet and he could work....this is where the dilemma comes in should I stay or should I go??? Oh to have a Mom I know she'd be here in a heartbeat!

Yahooo! Megan's afterschool program is able to take her today they have the room, but they are closing at 4pm so she must be picked up by then! It looks like it will be a better day then I thought!

No comments: