Thursday, March 29, 2007
What A Rush Of A Morning....what a Thoughtful Daughter
This morning Meg had told me that it was a dress down day at school today, which means she doesn't have to wear her uniform....now I normally get notes home stating this.......there was no note, so no dress down......they had to pay a toonie to do a hop-a-thon to go towards a charity which we gladly paid for (this earned them the privlage to dress down but didn't say it on the note we had).......when we got to the school bus 20 minutes away from our home all the other children who got on the bus with her were dressed down.......Meg got on the bus and didn't wave to me and she was crying.....didn't I feel terrible.....so off I went....not to work....HOME....I went and got a change of clothes and brought them to school so she could change when she got there.....when she got to school she went to the principal's office and said, "Can I please call my Dad so he can bring me clothes for dress down?"....so they called her Dad, her Dad told them that her Mom already dropped off the clothes which she was pleased about...........When I picked Meg up tonight I asked her why she called her Dad and not me and she told me that she didn't want me to be late to work and knew Daddy doesn't have a boss and that he wouldn't get into trouble to bring her clothes........what a thoughtful daughter we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Sweet is that?!
Post a Comment