Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Luckily A Day Off!

Today I have the day off and I guess that's a lucky thing.........Megan has been battling a cough for almost 2 weeks and it just keeps getting worse.............last night I was up at 12:30 am; 1:45 am; then again at 2:20 am until 3:50 am....Megan has a really bad cough, so I was going from bringing her into the steaming bathroom to going out on the front step where it was freezing to help her.......It calmed it down a bit but then I thought about the last time she was like this and we had taken her to the hospital and they had put her on puffers and an airchamber so I ran and got that........I know you shouldn't use old medication the puffers were from Sept 2005 but I had to try since she was bad........I was thinking of going to the hospital with her and I really didn't want to since I did get a family Dr appointment for 11:40 am today and I thought that if I went to the hospital they would probably see us at the same time our family Dr would.....After a little while after taking the puffer she calmed down a bit.....she has a rattle in her chest which I'm sure is bronchitis (but I'll let the Dr diagnois).....she's sleeping now (9:07 am)....and I guess I should as well.....I have a lot to do today in the house which was the reason for my day off.....anyway I better get to it while she's sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Megan that we hope she is feeling better soon!

Pat said...

sure hope she's better soon..