Friday, December 01, 2006

2006 Work Christmas Party

Tonight we went to my works Christmas party. It was dinner and dancing downtown on a boat. The boat didn't end up leaving the dock since it the wind was so horrible....but the night ended up being a fun night. I think most people enjoyed it.

Thanks to Yvonne & Eldon for looking after Megan for her first overnight stay away from us, Megan really enjoyed herself and said to us after we had picked her up, "can I stay 2 nights next time?" I guess that experience of a sleepover was positive which made us feel all that better, next time it will be easier for me.......see I said next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone enjoyed it. Good job with the planning!

Anonymous said...

Yes, great job. It was an evening of fun and ummm, excitement.

Pat said...

sounds like a lot of fun!