Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Poor Husband...

Well this his Ken's 3rd day off of work....he is sick. His body started aching on Monday afternoon evening and if anyone knows me that puts me right in a mood....I start to worry.

For those of you who don't know almost 7 years ago my husband got really sick, his body started to seize up on him and he started to drop a lot of weight (which he can't afford to loose). He was put into hospital for 2 weeks and was diagnoised with Vasculitis, his kidneys were affected at that time.....today almost 7 years later I am always paranoid in him getting that sick again. A few weeks ago we went to his specialist and we were informed that his Kidneys are functioning at 39% which is stage 3 of kidney disease....I do worry like crazy and this aching he has is probably just some type of virus but I don worry.....please pray for him to get better quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are always in our prayers! Get better quickly Ken!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are always in our prayers! Get better quickly Ken!!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Hope he feels better soon.