Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day, a day to celebrate that special man in your life, who created you, who raised you. On this day, I celebrate my Dad, who is no longer here to celebrate with, instead I celebrate who he was. He was a loving man, who cared for his family, worked hard for them, and loved them more then anyone would even realize. He was smart, handsome, & funny. He knew how to lecture you to teach you a lesson (boy did I learn). But more importantly he was MY DAD! He has been gone now for 7.5 years and not a day goes by without a thought of him. He left to soon for my liking, but things happen for a reason. I'm glad I had the time with him while he was on this earth, and even more glad that he was able to create memories for my daughter and form the special bond that only a Grandad and Grand-daughter has. Happy Father's Day Dad/Grandad! Missed and loved always! xxxooo


No comments: