Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Boxing Day
We went to my cousin Pat and Tom's for boxing day. We get together every boxing day with them and it is a special part of Christmas for our family. It has been apart of our Christmas as long I as I can remember. I remember it being held my my Great Aunt MArg and Great Uncle Arthur for many years, and all eating around a pool table made into a table :) There are so many great memories in which I have from those days. I'm glad that boxing day is still a tradition for us as these memories will get instilled in our children. I want to thank Pat & Tom for opening their home once again for Christmas, we really enjoyed ourselves as usual. XXOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We really enjoyed it too. Can't wait for the next one... well.. I guess I can wait but..
Post a Comment