Sunday, May 13, 2007

Oh Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is always a hard day for me, I sure do miss my Mom (Happy Mother's Day Mom)....but I'm a Mom so I need to kep my chin up, so I got to spend my day with my girl. I got breakfast in bed, watched Coronation Street, then planted some flowers. After that we went abougth more flowers and to Baskin and Robbins, then back home to plant some more. Then Ken made my supper Lobster and Caeser Salad, and to top the day off the Survivor Finale! It was a nice Mother's Day with the ones I love!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daniela & Kevin said...

What a great photo of you and Megan and a great family picture as well!

Heather said...

Happy belated Mother's day! I know exactly how you feel. Mother's day will never be the same or father's day as far as that goes.
You have the right attitude while it's a sad day for you there's a special little girl trying to make it a happy one to...and she doesn't have to try too hard. xo