Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Allergies!
It's that time of year again when allergies peak mainly from Ragweed. I am a sufferer of these things called allergies. For the past 5 years I have had needles to avoid the suffering......but I skipped out on thee needles this year, why you may ask yourself? Because I have Aichmophobia or Belonephobia (a fear of needles)! Yes I said a fear of needles.....It takes a lot for me to get one, and to go get a routine blood test, well lets just say the last one took me 2 months to muster up the courage to get it done.....so far I've been suffering with these allergies for a week and I have to say next year in June I will look at this post and remember that I MUST GET MY SHOTS! Because I can't handle these allergies! Gotta go and get the Reactine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment