Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Ones!


If only you knew how hard it was to get this new set of earrings in Megans ear tonight. She got these new set of earring from her Godparents Richard and Liz for her birthday and she was so excited to get them in. The problem was we got the old ones out on Saturday and she was too scared to get these new ones put back in.....all I know is that she heals very quickly because they had already started to heal over in the back, which was not good as you can imagine....so we tried last night and she freaked out, we've never seen her like that....so she said do it while I'm sleeping so we tried to at midnight last night....she didn't go for that either, she freaked out again....so tonight I suggested that we put ice on it to make it freezing she freaked out but we got the job done and now she is the wearing them proud....all that work....I guess she is going to be like me after all, as if you don't know me I have a phobia of needles. Posted by Picasa