Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crush??

Well tonight Megan had soccer pictures and practice and since she's started she has been getting to know all the players on her team, well we have now discovered that there is a boy that she now has a "Crush" on.....my baby having a crush, you heard right. I can't believe it either! I asked her if she had a crush on him and she she said yes, I laughed about it which really upset her....she said she had something to tell me but I couldn't make fun of her so she whispered in my ear and said "I actually want to marry him!"

This child of mine is too grown up for her own good. I told her that I had many crushes on boys when I was younger and she asked if her Granny laughed at me, I said yes but I told her that was okay 'cause she was my Mom.

So soccer should be fun every week now because the boy she has a crush on is also following Megan around and smiling at her.....it's too cute but let me tell you Daddy's not too happy he's already had a talk with his Mom......lol

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Oh no... This is too scary and too cute all at the same time. I don't know what I would do.

Pauline said...

Tell me about it! :)

Daniela & Kevin said...

Oh my! Miss Megan, that is too cute and too funny!