I have been refraining from sitting in front of the computer lately....Earlier this week I blacked out in the car while I was driving, it was a normal feeling of being light headed because I needed to eat or that I was dehydrated, iy was a different black out....pain in the chest then my head started to feel like it was going to explode then black....thank goodness I was siiting in traffic that wasn't moving....I mean I blacked out for seconds I then pulled into a gas station and cried and called Ken...this scared me! I didn't feel to well for the day. I went to the Doctors yesterday at the direction of my husband and that I was really scared....he asked a lot of questions thinking it could be stress, anxiety causing high blood pressure....after taking my blood pressure several times my blood pressure is extremely low....so onto a bunch of tests I go!
Today we went to the Blue Jays game, it was a nice and relaxing day, but the down side was the Jays lost and Megan cried about it, I thought she just cried when she lost.
Yesterday Megan had her last day of gymnastics and has passed and received her ribbon, she will start the next level in September.
Friday was Megans last day of SK....what a moment greeting her at the front of the school (I don't get to do that often because of my hours at work) gotta keep playing the lottery.....lol...then I took her to a pool birthday party. After the party we tok Megan out to The Keg for graduating SK.....my baby's going into Grade 1......oh my.....that means 10 weeks of summer....ahhhhhh!
Anyway I will post some pictures that I have taken from these days someday soon when I feel like doing it! Gotta go and get ready for the week.
2 comments:
Hopefully all goes well with your tests and everything comes back ok. Try and get some R&R!
Keeping you in my prayers... take it easy while waiting for the results.
Congrats Megan. Enjoy your summer off.
Love ya!
Post a Comment