Tuesday, January 17, 2006
What Have I Started?
A while ago Megan started answering the phone when it rang, we taught her how to answer it, what to press to turn it off. So then we thought it would be good to put my cell phone number and Ken's cell phone number on the side of the fridge just in case she needs to call Ken or I, I told her she can call us anytime. So tonight she called me on my way home to tell on herself that she was a naughty girl, anyway we talked about it and then I said we'll finish this when I get home, she said okay....bye Mom. Anyway if you don't know I'm addicted to the phone (my father always said I need it surgically removed from my ear and he was right), and I guess that is what I'm starting with Megan. The first called she made was a few weeks ago asking for me to stop at McDonalds to pick her some dinner up since she had spagetti at daycare for lunch and didn't want that again.........oh boy are we in trouble.....he he!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're in trouble!
Post a Comment