Thursday, December 01, 2005

I have been a Stranger

Well I haven't updated my blog in a while, I've been sick....and I'm still not feeling well. On Sunday I tried to decorate the house a bit, then again on Monday. I lost my voice on Tuesday and Wednesday (which some people were happy about...lol) and here I am today still feeling terrible....I've attempted to write Christmas Cards tonight and got through the majority of them (I need to get the ones out to England tomorrow) and so my list of things to do is starting to get shorter....I do need a break from doing things, but with me, if you know me that will be close to impossible.

Megan came home from school yesterday with her new reader and she was so excited to show us all about it, she was so proud of herself reading 20 pages to us and she wanted to go on. We think it's awesome how well she's doing.....she is really into the Math and English now and says Gym is boring.....she's not like her mother that is for sure! lol

No comments: