Friday, November 04, 2005
What Great PD Days!
Well Megan has had 2 PD days (Thir & Fri) and I took them off to spend the days with her and what great days they were. The weather was perfect, we went to breakfast one day, a bit of shopping for her operation Christmas box, went to the park and the next day we went to lunch, did crafts and had fun! Tonight Megan went to see Chicken Little with her Dad and went to dinner while I went to Orangeville to dinner and a theatre show with my Mom's friends from line dancing....I really enjoy seeing them, it's hard for me to see them as my Mom was very fond of them and when I see them it brings everything back...I realize I must continue on with things even if it makes my emotions run....I know I will always feel this way and it's okay! I want to thank Pennie for inviting me I really did enjoy myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment