Saturday, September 17, 2005

Getting Back Into The Groove!

Megan started back to gymnastics today, she really loves it. After that we went shopping.....for her halloween costume.....yes we did pick one up but I'm not revealing what it is.....you'll find out when the pictures are posted on October 31! We went and had lunch together, and got a few things to get toys organized. Today she asked if everyone has to go to school, and I told her they did, she said that Dora doesn't go to school! Out of the mouth of babes! I found a book that is called "Dora Goes to School" and I showed it to her and said that she does. She isn't enjoying circle time at school and the recapping of what they did in JK and I think this is why she's wondering about going to school....hopefully the next little while she'll become more interested in what she's learning when they bring new and more challenging things out.

No comments: